In this blog I want to talk about AR and share some of my personal thoughts on it.

AR in the classroom introduces a new education approach through an updated methodology and curricula. With this technology, children can acquire new knowledge through experiencing and screen touching. Incorporating AR in content for teachers in just about any subject like math and chemistry, not only learning but also teaching can be faster, more fun and more efficient for learners.

AR technologies offer benefits in education. It can improve user interaction because it just makes things more interesting. It promotes a learner’s increased involvement because he/she is able. To access content using a mobile device. AR in education can attract learners to view and access their coursework because of the enriched experience.

However, from a personal perspective, I think AR is way too advanced in teaching. If AR is advanced enough, the teachers’ role might be taken by AR and therefore ruin the learning experience. If we can go on a field trip, why do we use AR instead? I think AR can serve as an option in case anything uncontrollable happens, such as the pandemic.